Call on the experts for weathertightness inspections, or timber testing,
Moisture Detection Company can help.
- When you need to know the treatment (if any) that was used in the framing of the house?
- When the council demands an independent assessment of whether there is enough treatment, now that the timber has been exposed to the rain
- When you want to know if, or where a house is leaking without cutting open the cladding or the gib
- When you don’t have the tools to measure moisture levels inside the framing
- When you have done a Builder’s Report, but couldn’t answer the questions about whether or where the house actually has leaks or decay.
- When you want to know whether the repairs that you have done have actually stopped the leaks.
Look after your clients by giving them professional, evidence-based advice.
Moisture Detection can come to your site, gather samples discreetly then issue a report certifying the treatment used in the house – or you can send the samples to us for testing.
Our Moisture Probes allow invasive moisture and decay testing of suspected leak locations with minimal damage to your client’s house.
Moisture Probes do what surface scanning and thermal imaging can’t do. They find what counts – the actual moisture content and whether there is any decay. Anything else is just guessing, and often misses leaks.
Moisture Probes can stay in place and be read over and over again to make sure that the leaks are stopped, and stay stopped.