Thank you for your Response
We will be back in contact in a few months to arrange a time to read your moisture probes.
Regular reading of your probes is important to:
- Identify areas of high moisture (possible leaks) so they can be repaired and any damage to timber, gib and carpets minimised.
- Build up a history of moisture readings to assist you in selling when the time comes.
It is most important to have your probes read regularly if your House Probe Data shows that:
- There is existing decay or,
- A history of high moisture readings or,
- Is built with untreated or undertreated (H1) timber.
This information is available from your house data portal – Click on My House Login on the top bar.
If you need help getting into your portal, accessing reports or understanding the data, please give Ruth a call on (09) 271 0522.